Monday 22 January 2018

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello and Welcome to Beagles & Needles!


This is a new blog set up by me, Bethany, a 21 year old Craft Enthusiast and recipient of a Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design. As well as holding down a part time weekend job I also offer Freelance services. Knitting, Crocheting and general crafting is a hobby of mine which I have now decided to turn in to a blog where I can share with all of you my projects, patterns, reviews and tutorials.

You can already find Beagles and Needles on the popular social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. As well as this we are already up and running on Pintrest where you can find free patterns for crocheting and knitting, knitting stitch tutorials and much more.

Keep an eye on this space, more posts to come shortly!

Bethany x

No comments:

Post a Comment