Friday 26 January 2018

Beagling #2

Today I found a girlfriend!

Her name was Lily and she was beautiful! She had a white spot on her bum like me, when we stood side by side they touched! She was a lot littler than me so I had to be very careful when I was playing with her, so I rolled over on my back a lot and let her win. Mum says I'm a gentledoggy. She says I'm a softy too.

My best friend Benji didn't seem very happy that I was spending time with Lily. But I went back and made it up to him once she'd left the dog park. I couldn't ignore a beautiful canine like her!

Oh I hope I see her again soon! Mummy kept pointing her silly screen at me and her, I don't know what she was doing but she was laughing a lot. I think she liked Lily too. Maybe she can come over for a playdate soon!

Harvey.

No comments:

Post a Comment